Your safety and the safety of our employees is a priority! To help get through these uncertain times, Chewelah Casino will require guests to do their part while visiting our facility. Guests are required to wear masks at all times, while moving about the casino. All masks worn need to cover the mouth and nose.
COVID 19 Precautions for Your Safety
COVID 19 precautions are in place at Chewelah Casino for your safety and for our team. We have implemented a few changes to do our part to reduce the spread of COVID 19. Chewelah Casino hours of operation have been reduced for overnight deep cleaning. Casino hours: Sunday – Thursday, 8:00AM – 12:00AM; Friday & Saturday, 8:00AM – 2:00AM.
Chewelah Casino is following the CDC guidelines, as well as the COVID 19 safety guidelines of the Spokane Tribe. We are committed to our safety precautions to ensure a fun, safe environment for our guests and for our team. We’re looking forward to seeing you soon.
- Our facility (indoors) is 100% non-smoking. We have a designated smoking area outside of the casino.
- Masks required as you move around the casino
- Temperature checks upon arrival at the main entrance
- Acrylic plexiglass dividers placed between all slot machines
- Chairs spaced out at slot machines as well as floor markers to encourage social distancing
- Our clean team sanitizes slot machines after use
- Hand sanitizer located throughout the property
- Acrylic plexiglass barriers at cashier stations and at Mistequa Café
- Mistequa Café we offer curbside food pick up
- Table games open with new hours of operation
- We encourage you to stay home if you’re not feeling well
Chewelah Casino is one of two casinos owned by the Spokane Tribe. Our sister property, Spokane Tribe Casino, is located in Airway Heights, Washington. Both tribal casinos have boosted the local economy and created much needed jobs for the region. Spoko Fuel, Two Rivers Resort, are just a couple other tribal enterprises that we collaborate with on discounts for our Sun Club members.